Rohan Woodbridge Outdoor and Travel Clothing
Welcome to Rohan Woodbridge from Karen, Nick (Manager) and the team.
Rohan Woodbridge 43 The Thoroughfare, Woodbridge, Suffolk IP12 1AH.
Shop Telephone Number: 01394 610840
Shop Opening Hours:
Meet the team left to right: Meg, Suz, Lois, Karen, Nick, Claudia and Steve.
Set on the Thoroughfare of historic Woodbridge Town, Rohan welcomes you to a beautiful tidal river and many interesting sites and buildings, an area of great natural beauty, a vibrant town and a good walking area. Rohan is the most dog friendly clothing shop in town! The Thoroughfare was recently voted one of the Top 10 High Streets in the UK according to The Sunday Times.
Visit the Rohan shop and meet Karen, Suzanne, Claudia, Sharon, Lois, Meg and Nick. We can kit you out for a Safari or an afternoon walking the dog and everything in between. We’ll give you honest advice and suggest the most appropriate clothing according to your needs.
At Rohan Woodbridge we have staff with experience of the following countries and regions:
- United Kingdom and Europe including Moldova and Transnistria. Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia
- Turkey and the Caucusus including Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan
- The Caribbean including Martinique, St. Kitts and Nevis, Tobago, Antigua, the Dominican Republic and Cuba
- North Africa including Egypt, Libya and Morocco
- Tanzania, Zanzibar and Kenya, Sudan and South Sudan
- The Near and Middle East including Cyprus, Syria, Lebanon, Israel, the occupied Palestinian Territories, Jordan, Iraq, The United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman and Iran
- Central Asia including Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan
- Pakistan, Nepal, India and Sri Lanka
- South-East Asia including Thailand, Cambodia, Myanmar and Vietnam
- South Pacific – The Solomon Islands and Vanuatu
- Australia and New Zealand.
If you are contemplating travelling to any of these destinations then why not pop in and pick our brains? We have the knowledge and the gear to suit you. Check out our world map, maybe plan a trip or remember a past adventure. If you have a picture of yourself in Rohan clothing we’d love to put a copy up on the map for all to enjoy.
Got an old piece of Rohan clothing? Can we borrow it to display on the wall please?
Other attractions in Woodbridge include:
Honey & Harvey, an independent coffee shop opposite Rohan and a step up from the usual high street chains.
Sutton Hoo is just the other side of the Deben from the Tide Mill and can be reached by car or on foot. The 7th Century burial mound of King Redwald discovered on the eve of World War Two and containing some stunning artefacts. A great visit for kids and adults alike. A pleasant walk from Woodbridge along the banks of the River Deben.
Woodbridge lays credible claim to The Grand Old Duke of York of nursery rhyme fame. He’d march his men down from what is now Old Barrack Road to Market Hill (neither up nor down) and from there down to the river where the troops would stand on the edge of the Tide Mill Pool (now a marina) and have target practice across the river into Ferry Cliff where musket balls are still occasionally found.
Back in Woodbridge and in need of sustenance? Try the Old Bell and Steelyard on New Street or the Anchor at the bottom of Quay Street, opposite the railway station. Both pubs are well run and friendly and have good beer and good food.
“Rohan Woodbridge customers, Mr. and Mrs. Oldfield who recently visited the Perito Moreno glacier in southern Argentina. They are pictured here standing by the shop counter and in front of the backdrop which is the very Perito Moreno glacier on which they stood. Beside them are two pictures they have given us showing them on the glacier.How cool (in several ways) is that?