A recent Ramblers poll revealed the top five English coastal walks.
1) Kimmeridge to Durdle Door, Jurassic Coast, Dorset
2) St Ives to Lands End – Cornwall
3) Craster to Embleton Bay, Northumberland
4) Saltburn by the Sea to Staithes – North Yorkshire
5) Crosby to Formby – Merseyside
These are all fantastic coastal walks, there is no doubt costal walking is very popular in fact Ramblers also reported 249million visits were made to coastal locations in the last year.… Read more
Canterbury Goes Coastal!
Inspired by the recent good weather and looking to put our Rohan kit to the test, we (Chani and Will) decided to leave the busy streets of Canterbury behind in favour of a day stroll (understatement) around the Kent coast from Ramsgate to Herne Bay.… Read more